Below are presented samples of my work as a creative writer/copywriter. I cannot present all of my work, since many of my texts are ghostwriting and I am not allowed to use them as my own. Below are only writings that I have either signed personally or had permission to include in my portfolio.
I also have an extended experience and portfolio in technical writings (processes, regulations, user manuals, IT requirements, reports etc), but those are the property of the companies for which I wrote them and for confidentiality reasons I cannot include them here.
- The site has been designed from scratch by me. I also did the UAT, created all the content and selected the pictures.
- I am the content administrator of the site. I create new pages and update existing ones in WordPress.
- I edit all the medical blog posts written by E.Kolomtsas, select images and upload them in WordPress. All blog posts are original and based on academic research (no copy paste, no unilateral translations, no popular articles that circulate on the internet).
- I ran Facebook ads during the first 12 months, amounting to a limited budget of 300 euro. Today the site has a daily organic traffic of 100-200 clicks.
- The three best blog posts have attracted more than 5000 views.
- 12 blog posts have attracted more than 1000 views.
- I have written some of the posts, based on research. Those articles have a more popular / less scientific voice and they have proven highly successful. All are ghost-written on behalf of E.Kolomtsas.
- http://cardiometabolism.gr/2017/03/31/brokolo-ke-kounoupidi-i-souper-trofes-pos-na-ta-katapsyxete-apotelesmatika/ (more than 4000 views)
- http://cardiometabolism.gr/2016/11/09/psaria-ke-thalassina-ofelima-i-epikindyna/ (more than 1200 views)
- http://cardiometabolism.gr/2018/05/01/piesi-piesometro/ (more than 1500 views)
- http://cardiometabolism.gr/2016/11/23/iosi-me-pyreto-pos-na-profylaxete-tin-kardia/ (more than 1500 views).
- Ghostwritten posts in English include subjects like inspiring children to become readers, creating audio books, the young adult book industry, etc. They are the result of internet research and creative writing based on it.
- rehabline.gr : All blog posts (in Greek) were created by me. I also do the selection of pictures and upload the posts on WordPress.
- Aggeliki Kardara page: A series of 10 blog posts (in Greek) on everyday life and motherhood, called Η Στήλη της Κρυσταλλίας.
Scientific Articles and Research
Scientific articles are derived from my Ph.D. thesis.
- You can find my thesis in French here: http://www.theses.fr/2004LYO33009
- And an article (33 citations) here: https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0263786306001633
Book Editing and Proof Reading
I edit or proofread books in English that are published by independent authors on Amazon.com. Some of these include:
- Valiant Smile by N.Rossis, edited by me, to be published soon.
- All Tomorrow’s Memories by Jackie Weger, edited by me, to be published soon.
- Eaux Infinies by N.Rossis, published on amazon.fr, translated into French by me.
- Dominion of the Moon, by K.Krommydas, proofread by me.
- What Happened to Greece and Now what, by P.Katsaros, new edition, edited by me in Greek and English, to be published soon.
I have the administration of numerous Instagram accounts, for which I also create content, memes, promotional events, etc. These include the “What Happened to Greece and Now What account”, the new “Jackie Weger” account (under work), the “Cardiometabolism” account, etc. Some memes created by me can be found below:
On my free time, I write for my own pleasure and hope to be published someday. You can find a short story here: http://cardiometabolism.gr/category/uncategorized/